Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hello!

Hey! just a quick heads up... Been pretty busy the last couple of weeks/months. Firstly working on the BB project which is so close to being fully finished!! Another 3-4 days to be exact. Once we get the film fully finished and online I shall add it to the blog so you can all view what we have been working on! From the last time I saw it... which was a couple of days ago... It looked awesome! And everything has come together really well. I look forward to showing it.

Also i had a little 1-2 week project a couple of weeks ago, creating a falafel character for a london based food production company named flames falafel. Hopefully I will be able to add a tiny preview of that soon as well.


One last thing... As you can tell, I am a huge fan of the Journey game on PS3! If you havent checked it out yet... you should! If you never plan on playing the game then please watch this. I love the whole build up of the music as well as the visuals. They just seem to work perfectly.



4:30 plus is where it really kicks in :)

0 comments: